2007년 9월 15일 토요일

My best high school teachers.

I went to Christian Home and Bible School in Moun Dora. And when I strated play J.V basketball team, I met him.
His name is Tim, Lovejoy. He was Algebra teacher and J.V basketball coach. He was tall and big, and he is good at basketball and football. I think that he played basketball until college, but he could paly in pro basketball team.
He was from Hawaii, and he had three childrens. They were great childrens.
I think that he was great coach and my youth group bible teacher later on. He has good personality, good christianity, good words, good lesson and good encouragement. I cannnot tell why he is my best teacher specifically, but I can tell by his childrens and most people who are in my school.
He gave me most influece in my high school time. I think that He is a man of man.
He left school when I was a senior. I still contact with him.

댓글 1개:

John :

Your teacher seems like a good person as well as teacher. I am glad you still keep in contact with him. Your description has some good description such as "He was tall and big," but it would be better if we had some color in it. For example, what color is his hair. How big is big? Maybe a comparison would help.