2007년 10월 7일 일요일

Contrast me with my brother

I have one brother who is in Korean military now; he is two years older than me so which he will be 21 on October 23rd. He is taller than me and bigger than me. Some people say that we look resemble and my brother look younger than me. However I am sure, we have different personalities or characters.

My brother is good at studying for math, science, English and social (history, economic) so that he got scholarship in college. But I am good at music, art and sports. I am not saying that I am bad at studying or he is bad at activity. He is better than me at studying; otherwise, I am more athletic.

In personality, he is kind of gentle, cold, quiet, and clam guy. But I am kind of naughty, polite, active, emotional, and most out going guy.

And he is the first-born son and I am the second-born son. I think that is making different personalities between my brother and me.

And when we were baby, my mom said that she took care of my brother, and I am cared by my mom's parent which my maternal grandparent. Because my mom said that something about water conduit wasn't worked, so she couldn't take care both of us. So I loved my maternal grandparent more than my grandparent, and my brother used to like grandparent more than maternal grandparent.

댓글 1개:

John :

Isn't it interesting how two people with the same parents can be so different? Did you and your brother do a lot of things together before you left Korea? You seem studious, yet you describe your brother as more studious. How can that be? You have written a good contrast.